Beautiful pictures! I loved all the Dogwoods. And, I bet that power plant does store it's waste in Utah. I kind of ticks me off. I say that who ever makes it should take it, right? Maybe that would make people think harder about how to get rid of it more efficiently. Not to go off on an rant about it or anything... :)
4 comments:
Beautiful pictures! I loved all the Dogwoods. And, I bet that power plant does store it's waste in Utah. I kind of ticks me off. I say that who ever makes it should take it, right? Maybe that would make people think harder about how to get rid of it more efficiently. Not to go off on an rant about it or anything... :)
Very nice! I miss dogwoods... Some of those photographs would be fun to paint!
Some of those photos remind me of the ruins of Detroit, except prettier. I love the dandelion pics!
very interesting garden made of street signs. Enjoyed the pics
Post a Comment