Saturday, March 22, 2008

Thoughts from a Winter Walk

So, this morning I woke up and decided to go for a walk in what I hope will be the last snow fall of the season - after all, it is supposed to be spring. So, I grabbed my camera and set off. Here is the result, but don't expect anything too deep, or well thought out. Remember, it is Saturday morning...

3 comments:

Becca said...

Ahh, Saturday morning walks. I used to go for them sometimes in Provo. Kind of relaxing, no? It looks so cold!! But your pancakes look fantastic. I think you'll have to come out here and enjoy our sun and make us some pancakes!

Don Harris said...

Beautiful pictures.

Julie Adams said...

Thanks Steph! I love to know what you are thinking and doing. I think that the tower you photographed is one of those that firemen practice rescues on. They have one of those on the Provo River trail, and it's a practice burning building or something.