Monday, January 7, 2008

Photos from December 2007

Rather than take the time to create nice slideshows, I just decided to upload all 197 photos from December 2007, and then give you the link. You can then view and download any that you like. There are some good ones here. We really enjoyed having each of you home for the holidays. While it was nice to put all the decorations away for another year, we really were not anxious for any of you to go home. You all could have stayed another month. Thanks for being such great kids and great individuals!

http://picasaweb.google.com/e.don.harris/December2007

2 comments:

Julie Adams said...

Thanks Dad! It was nice to see the photos and remember how great it was to visit with everyone.

Michelle said...

Looks like yall had tons of fun. You´re family is growing a ton. I still have yet to meet Michael´s and Jeff´s wife, and your 2 grandkids. Wow, I´m behind schedule.