Thursday, December 6, 2007

James likes Eric Clapton


Hello all,

Our neighbors lent us this little seat for James to sit in. It's supposed to be good for the back of his head. He didn't like the seat much until we put on the Eric Clapton Unplugged DVD. He sat rapt for several songs!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Michael Harris said...

I like the pictures because the tv, combination table, combination eric clapton screenshot all make it look like it was taken straight out of the late 80's. I like the little baby chair too, almost looks like it could have come out of the 80s as well.

Don Harris said...

I like his wee little hands folded in front of him, like he's singing the prayer song in Primary! Then you see the next picture and see that he's really worshipping at the altar of ROCK!

Steph said...

So cute! He looks so intent on the TV. I liked the picture sequence of him looking reverent, and then seeing he's enthralled by Eric Clapton. Hilarious!