Here are few pictures of our Hallowe'en celebration. Grandma Gustaveson had taken quite sick suddenly the day before, and Barbara had foot surgery that day. So to help out, we moved our Hallowe'en to Farmington. Jan and I helped Barbara into her house after Grandpa brought her home. Jan stayed with her until Susan arrived. Stephanie and I made a stew and cooked in inside one of the pumpkins and brought it up there. Melanie made a great barley soup that Grandma was able to eat. Some of us went Trick-or-Treating, but all of us enjoyed each other's company and everybody helped in one way or another. Really a wonderful family experience.
12 years ago
4 comments:
Awesome pumpkins!!!! They really look good. Love seeing the pictures. Thanks so much for taking the time to post them.
Ben's costume is great! I'm sure Amy enjoyed all the ladies cooing over her hoop skirt.
Those picture were awesome!! Ben I love your teeth!!
Ben, Liza and I sure appreciated everyone coming up. It made Halloween great! As for my costume, the jacket is from a real Soviet uniform. I won it at a white elephant party when I was a missionary. I brought a pair of socks featuring Ernie and Bert labeled "the Simpsons" and ended up with this cool coat instead. The hat is a Russian shapka made from muskrat fur--Ben's contribution.
Post a Comment