Saturday, August 25, 2007

Hello from Snow

I'm sad I haven't been able to come and see baby James, but hopefully soon. My first week in Ephraim has been good. It's been a little weird being here and not seeing Warren here. hahaha. I really like all my classes, but they seem like they will be a lot of work, which is good. I like my dorm hall, and the people who live there. My apartment, though it looks nice, is blastingly hot!!! I sleep with no covers, and as little as clothing as is modest, haha. Last night I explored obscure parts of Ephraim at about 11:00 at night, it was funny and fun. I've been studying, don't worry. I lot of people are here that I knew from last year, plus new friends, so it's been great! It's been nice to see David around campus, his roommates seem really cool. I love you all, have a fabulous day!
-Tiffany

0 comments: