Saturday, March 3, 2007

A Robot Loving People

So we had sister Sharon's son, Cedar, over last night to play for a little bit. It's hard to entertain a 4 year-old! He did pretty well at Twister and really liked Mike's robot. Get this: the robot goes forward, picks up whatever it bumps into, and then reverses! Very cool for a 4 year-old . . . and a 26 year-old :). Anyway, thought it was a cute pic.


P.S. We our down to just our snail now. We've kind of come to the conclusion that we are simply too lazy to care for fish, so we're sticking with the no-maintenance-required snail. We still need to name him though. Any ideas? We keep thinking of names that refer to things that keep on going and going, but nothing's stuck yet.

5 comments:

Jeff said...

Better luck on parenting your kids than those fish! ;) jk. Must have a bad filter/bad food. who knows.

Don Harris said...

I think I'd name the snail "Swamp Thing" given what I think the condition of your tank must be...;-)

Tiffany said...

how about Sherman

Julie Adams said...

I like Snelgrove. Or how about Slimey, in honor of the Seseme Street worm? Of course John is always a nice name.

Melanie said...

I like Sherman or John. What about Carl? That's a good name too.