This is unedited by anyone but Amy. Her own words. I thought it was "Oh My Cute!"
Future Wishes and Dreams
By Amy H.
I would like to be a zoologist, I don’t know how I’m going to do that, but you never know what might turn up. I want to be an author no matter what I do. I have at least 3 chapter books in my head that are tugging too escape its cell.
It would be neat to be an inventor I want to invent a flat pump, so you can suck up a lot more water than your usual fat round ones you’re used to. I could be all three write, invent, and study animals all at the same time! I would come home from work (somewhere in the zoology department) then scribble down a page or two of a book I will be writing spend some time with my children, and every once in a while think of some thing to invent, then do any thing I have to do with zoology, soon after that, if I have thought of something to create I draw or write it down on a piece of paper, then do the other steps the same time the next day, such as making it and figuring out how much it will cost to make, then do any thing such as cleaning the house and anything else to do with the precious time I have left if I even have any, before putting my offspring to bed. It would be an extremely tight schedule, but I might be able to manage it.
I am going to be a mother and hopefully I will marry a nice, hardworking, doesn’t-care –to-much-about-expensive-cars, good with kids, and a pretty good looking guy. I want a large family with well tempered children, and a good babysitter close by and a nice house big enough to support a family and a few guests, and good sized living room. But you can’t have every thing and life has surprises.
12 years ago
3 comments:
This is truly a gem. I don't know if I thought about putting my "offspring" to bed at 11 years old. I am sure Amy will manage to fit everything in to her tight schedule, and find a guy who doesn't care too much about expensive cars.
Nice work Amy! Very creative.
Amy, you've got quite the life planned out for yourself! I especially liked the part about how you hope you marry a guy that "doesn't-care-too-much-about-fancy-cars." Keep writing!
Post a Comment