Friday, February 9, 2007

Fish-i-licious

So Mike and I went to Petsmart last night and got our first pets. (Oh, how special . . .) We got three little guppies and a snail. We're pretty clueless about how to take care of them (hopefully having children won't be too similar in this way), but we've fed them and talked to them, and hopefully that'll do the trick. First thing this morning, Mike went to see if they were still amongst the living and they were--phew. We were inspired by the fish that Amy got for Christmas, although, admittedly, ours are not quite as cool and colorful :). Coming soon, exciting pictures of the fish!

3 comments:

Michael Harris said...

Disclaimer: I wasn't the one who talked to the fish. I don't believe in that sort of thing.

Don Harris said...

They really don't take much effort...an hour and a half per day tops. But it's so rewarding when they return your kisses through the glass....

Jeff said...

I bet those fish looked great floating on their backs for days. haha. I guess it would be hard to see them though through that murky water. :p