Does someone want to come up with a clever summary or something?
Nice blue lights. Doesn't look too bad. I really like the colors in the pictures of Amy. The camera is doing a real nice job.
I like the lights! They really aren't very Christmasy, but cool nonetheless. Can't wait to see them in person :).
I am going to straighten them up this weekend if weather allows. Glad you liked them. David says they will look cool, once we have a big snowfall and the blue light is reflected off of the snow. We'll see...
I think it looks cool--kind of like an alien landing pad. Santa will be able to see our house for sure.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Nice blue lights. Doesn't look too bad. I really like the colors in the pictures of Amy. The camera is doing a real nice job.
I like the lights! They really aren't very Christmasy, but cool nonetheless. Can't wait to see them in person :).
I am going to straighten them up this weekend if weather allows.
Glad you liked them. David says they will look cool, once we have a big snowfall and the blue light is reflected off of the snow. We'll see...
I think it looks cool--kind of like an alien landing pad. Santa will be able to see our house for sure.
Post a Comment