Tuesday, December 5, 2006

I'm here at Snow College, and I miss everyone a lot! Even though Snow is only 2 hours from SLC, it feels so far away,probably because there is no Bus or transportation of any kind. I feel so stranded.
Yesterday I was walking home from a concert, and I was cutting through a field. I wasn't wearing the best shoes so I slipped a fell on my back. It was pretty funny, besides the fact I got snow in my shoes.
This last Friday I went to "Snow Ball" with a guy named Clint. It pretty fun. We drove all the way to Provo to go ice skating, but when got there the rink was just closing, so we went to Apple bee's instead. We left for Provo at 4:00 and got home at 9:30, then we went to the dance. There are too many dances/stomps here! I hope you are all having a great day!
Love,
Tiffany

3 comments:

Michael Harris said...

Tiff, if you were not so popular you wouldn't have to go to all the stomps! That is pretty funny though. We miss you too, and snow does seem far away.

Julie Adams said...

Ouch! I hope your back feels all right! See you soon,

Julie

Don Harris said...

Studying is good for your back :-)